[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live - Clean Up?

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Sun May 12 23:26:16 PDT 2013

YOs-

This still leaves an interesting puzzle to solve: who was around after
the event, who could have contributed to the post-event mess?

Re. "the smell of smoke," the smell of pot smoke that has been cause of
some bad relations with George, also appears to be coming from outside
the doors (not from people at SudoRoom smoking it inside).  There were
people smoking pot outside on Wednesday night, the door was pegged open,
and the smoke got in and wafted upstairs as well.  There are plenty of
well-lighted safe places outside to smoke (whatever), that aren't close
to the door: up or down the street a little, across the street, and in
the side street behind building.

Re. telling Oakland Nights Live that we can't host their event any
more:  Agreed with Max, that should be discussed & decided by the group
at a regular meeting.   Does anyone want to write to them and let them
know that the email was premature and we haven't made a group decision
yet?  Also if this is going to be discussed on Wednesday night, it would
be good to invite them into that discussion.

-G.

=====