[sudo-discuss] Writers unite on May 19th!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:42:55 PDT 2013

!sretirw yeH

In a previous thread I asked: "Are we alone in the universe?" Not according
to all the wonderful responses we got! Come join your fellow wordy
humanoids on a fine *Sunday the 19th* afternoon at *4pm* and enjoy
gastrological delicacies from your and other star systems (Nothing too
fancy. OR don't bring anything at all if you prefer.). We will be making
good use of our internal universes in pondering the following action and
discussion items brought forth via the email thread (and any other
interesting thought that has since rocked your world):

– Poetry slams and talent showcases
– A writers’ collective website: LinguisticAlchemystic
– Sudo Radio broadcasts
– Sci-fi writers meetup
– Sudo Press: A self-publishing platform with graphic and editorial
support focusing on Hacktivism
– Book-binding/sewing, book-selling
– Algorithmic poetry meetup/workshop
– Twitter haikus