[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room Meeting Wed @ 7pm @ 2141 Broadway, entrance on 22nd

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:02:56 PDT 2013

Please add to the agenda: https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroommeeting

Especially add existing projects and potential projects to the section on
fund-raising under "Fiscal Solvency"

Who's bringing the food? I have tofu, scallion sauce, and 6 heads of
romaine lettuce. Anthony left a large box of nori (seaweed) and has some
delicious savory "fluff" for us to enjoy. Is anyone able to cook rice and
bring it to sudo?

// Matt