[sudo-discuss] cuddling it

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:15:14 PDT 2013

I like the quote, "Be the change you want to be in the world." Id like the
world to acknowledge the past, but not dwell on it. Instead I prefer the
investment of current energy into shaping future energies which will also
be shaping future energies.

So I like the idea of not replacing anything, but insteading creating
something new and allowing (not "persuading") people to adopt/add to
something new...

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us