[sudo-discuss] cuddling it

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:26:57 PDT 2013

If I may chime in, I think it would be awesome just to coin our own phrases
and not try to replace anything. Instead of characterizing any current or
past lingo, we could just go ahead and move on... NEW LINGO!

I think this would lessen the chances of political/cultural/social
frustrations due to sensitive associations and differing perspectives of
describing whatever random related concepts.

So, if we actually are interested in creating a new positive lingo, we can
just submit positive words and tech words into a bucket and creatively
combine them to attach to whatever cool concept. (BEAUTIFUL CODE! = GREAT
DISCUSSION!)

So, is there going to be a lingo raffle party!?!?!?! That sounds kinda fun
to me!!! What if it was a raffle / poetry / public reading party???? I'm
sure there would be great code there!

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us