[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Newbie Night @ sudo room - Tomorrow night!

J Clark LitSL at manymedia.com
Mon May 6 11:02:18 PDT 2013

Hi Hol,

Not exactly a training, but you may be interested in checking out PhaseSpace. They use specifically tuned LEDs on a spandex suit in a video camera space for computer animation, VR, etc. Their video cams are high speed (120+ fps) and many, so they get tremendous resolution.

If you (or anyone) want a tour or site visit, lemme know.

Happy trainings!

  judi