[sudo-discuss] should we hire someone to clean up after events?

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun May 5 10:45:40 PDT 2013

while budgeting a cleaning service is probably possible. I don't think it's
necessary. Sudo Room has been very good at keeping the common areas clean.
In many cases George's complaints are unfounded. As stated in another
thread many of us are getting fed up with his unprofessionality, arbitrary
enforcement of rules, and lack of keeping up with his obligations. Until
there is a contract stating how the common area should be cleaned and who
is ultimately responsible, I think Sudo is doing a good job on our own
keeping it relatively clean.

Also everyone should develop cleaning skills, there is no excuse for not
taking responsibility for keeping the spaces you inhabit clean.

I've been taking most of the trash I generate at the space with me when I
walk home and trowing it out outside since we moved in. Leave No Trace.

--Andrew

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507