[sudo-discuss] Erotica and women's bodies

Troy Massey ecoeconomist11 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 22:37:45 PDT 2013

10:08 pm

I'm jumping in here by responding and making the assumption that we have
started sex-positive discussions for the upcoming bike smut event ?

By breaking a mold and creating a new cultural aptitude that addresses
sexuality in any conscious way one must first and foremost be consistent
with an expansive and inclusive message. One that is revolutionary enough
not to fall into its own trappings of superiority or dogma around ideas
that we must not do certain things because they may misconstrue us in a
negative light as individuals and shine us in a stark and naked light.

Sexuality is more than the form (aesthetic) coopted, commercialized, and
commodified to sell us subconsciously the image of beauty. Which after all
is the essence of our self expression encompassing all aspects sexual.

We just don't need to hype it or sell it.

Referring here to boys/men searching for new avenues to draw attention to
themselves through a newly acculturated legitimacy of what is acceptable
sexual 'play'.

Just looking at fundamentals to see the trends that may or may not suit
well enough to blossom into a true form or social construct that become
useful and has longevity.

However, looking for new unconventional ways to express our sexuality is
always a welcome chance for creativity and collaboration.

Memes come and go, but true ones evolve alongside the dynamics that helped
to create them as an outgrowth in the first place.

Overthinking can become inhibitory, and I've heard some of the best ideas
at a bar over alcoholic drinks while listening to people just let the
honesty of their intentions flow more fluidly than the liquour :)

Games. Yes , games where we begin to ask questions about the structure and
nature of the roles performed and the results(besides fun!) to be elicited
out of the human bonding process I see as a great potentiator for
reclaiming the lost playfulness required for true sexual expression.

I've witnessed it being transferred into focused sports activities that
divide the sexes into competitive forms of struggle and domination.

Domination being some very major aspects of the "chase" a role in which a
suitor pursues a goal to achieve a result in the "game".

I digress.

Discussion is alright. However from my experiences, once i go too deep in
asking questions that really engage people to confront their roles and
relationships to one another in this arena, people get a bit serous and
become intimidated.

So the next step (logically ) is to establish boundaries of comfort for all
players involved.

Who's bringing feathers to tickle people with ?

or will this event be a more visual removal of pornographic experience
followed by a discussion?

As for new ways to break the mold to celebrate the sexuality /
attractiveness of males. we have to brave new considerations beyond women's
need to femminize and enfold men into their own sexualized proclivities
projected.

I welcome as much inquisitive (not hostile )feedback as this forum allows
for and wish to see further discussion around these topics.

Sincerely,

Troy Massey