[sudo-discuss] educational kits from ewaste / donations ... inspiration from raft

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat May 4 12:56:58 PDT 2013

Just in case people don't already know about these resources, here's some
places that are a goldmine for recycled ingredients, if you want to do
something like this. Go check them out:

The East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse
http://www.creativereuse.org/

SCRAP (Scrounger’s Center for Reusable Art Parts)
www.scrap-sf.org

Patrik