[sudo-discuss] Power: nyms, part 1: improper nouns.

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat May 4 11:49:06 PDT 2013

One of my nyc roommates started Heeb Magazine in the 1990s... she got some
$ from a foundation and made the "new jew review"

http://heebmagazine.com

heeb was originally an ethnic slur... it's interesting how they turned it
around. i think it pissed a lot of people off.

things to think about for people starting a sudo newspaper / magazine...