[sudo-discuss] Erotica and women's bodies

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sat May 4 11:01:09 PDT 2013

Yeah for these reasons I avoid buying American apparel
I also avoid burlesque but that's really because burlesque makes me bored as heck
But three cheers for trying

I had to see this film last week with no hot male leads and two bunny actresses half the age of the male love interest ... It was nauseating ...

Sent from my iPad