[sudo-discuss] Hey writers!

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:51:06 PDT 2013

We should sew books in the japanese style. :)

I am very interested in book making. Have some equipment, bone folder, awl, metal rulers, book thread, glue.

We should definitely make interesting book circuit board hybrids. RaspberryPi powered primers for young hackers.

Yes!

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream