[sudo-discuss] ChezHack's new home in OpenSim

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:13:32 PDT 2013

Hey everyone, I've been experimenting in existential
property acquisition and development. And would like to invite you all to
check it out and put on a hard hat and build a shovel to continue iterating
with me on it's development.

If any of you are familiar with Second Life, this is basically an open
source version of that running on an Simulator instance on my server
actually at ChezHack. So for those of you that have been here, or wanted to
be, you can "teleport" here thru the intertubes.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/HyperGrid

If anyone is already well versed in SL and/or OpenSim please let yourself
be known, as I could use some tips in getting things dialed in. Also if
you're interested in building the ultimate hackerspace in cyberspace, this
could be a good way to start.

--
ThanX,
;+)