[sudo-discuss] Hey writers!

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Wed May 1 09:37:15 PDT 2013

It seems as though there is enough talent here to start our own publishing house. Anyone up for sudo-press? A self-publishing platform with graphic and editorial support focusing on Hacktivism?

We can share writing opportunities in different fora (book, blog, magazine, conference, etc.) and develop collaborative multidisciplinary writing projects on the wiki. We could host drafting workshops where we give each other feedback on works in progress. Heck, we could even run our own writing contest based on themes we're interested in and build an intellectual community around it.

Just my 2 bitcoins. Whatever that's worth these days.

sent from eddan.com