[sudo-discuss] Hey writers!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed May 1 04:16:11 PDT 2013

yay ray, && YkciV!

There were murmurs of poetry slams and talent showcases for sudoers some
months ago. Sparked, in part, by the impromptu dance lessons bestowed upon
us by our dear landlord during our First Annual State of the
Room<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/State_of_the_Room>Unconference.

There are some very talented poets and storytellers in this group, and more
I'm surely not yet aware of. Yar! Let's gather.

Also i have this domain, LinguisticAlchemystic.org, which has laid dormant
for years with dreams of becoming a collaborative ongoing manifesto,
surrealist and ecstatic odes to the future-now and the everyday lives of
ordinary superheroes. A seed, for whither or bloom.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org