[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room at Noisebridge TOMORROW

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:19:47 PDT 2013

Hellooooooo!
Sudo Room has been offered a table at tomorrow's 4-11p fundraiser upon
which we may spew out upon the world our creative pursuits. (In other
words, there will be a Sudo Booth!)

\-\-\-\-\-Would you like to bring your project or have it
represented?-/-/-/-/-/

I'm going to be arriving a little early. Please let me know if you'd like
to join me or have me set something up for you early-on or be your
representative. I will be stopping by Sudo Room beforehand. Maybe
like..noon-thirtyish?

PS: I neeeeed stickers. Who has 'em?