[sudo-discuss] Consent to Amendment to Articles of Association for Conflict Steward

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:35:56 PDT 2013

As someone who has been watching this stuff unfold over the past 2 months,
I just want to make a suggestion:

Email Templates.

Now would be a great time to develop a few templates for robot-izing the
communication of entreaty for people to participate in a bureaucratic
process.

I say "robot-izing" (rather than "automating") because there will still be
lots of manual involvement; the idea is to take individuality and
subjectivity out of the equation -- two variables that have had a lot to do
with the friction-ful way in which these documents have been developed.

--Naomi

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> This email goes above and beyond to ensure our consensus process is
> transparent and far-reaching.
>
> We want to ensure YOU know that over several meetings, and many emails,
> have changed the Articles of Association:
> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association (see the changes here
> https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Articles_of_Association&diff=3313&oldid=3003)
>
> but we still want to know if you have a major major concern, please share
> your voice:
>

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cQNKrBmuD3RskXRYhC44YoVQXpiTkltveypw5UeYQwA/viewform

Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com