[sudo-discuss] Wifi door access and label printing working again

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Fri Mar 29 05:40:44 PDT 2013

Thanks Marc,

Also know that the RFID reader works as well.. get your self an em4100
family passive tag and come see me or Marc so we can figure out the code
and add it in. Eventually we'll write something to do that in a more
automated way.

We are also close to having a keypad entry system. I just need to get
around to figuring out how to get it (the keypad) outside and updating the
python code from noisebridge to match our needs.

We now have sooooo many ways to get in and more to come :-) (how's the sudo
android app coming along??)

--Andrew

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Marc Juul <marcjc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sudoers!
>
> = wifi door access =
>
> Yardena recently fixed one of the issues with the door access (ram usage),
> and I just fixed the issue related to the wifi door access sometimes
> failing.
>
> If the web page doesn't come up automatically when you connect to the
> sudodoor access point, then go to your web browser and try to load any
> HTTP web site. If you try to load an HTTPS website, then it won't
> work.
>
> = label printer =
>
> The label printer has been re-loaded with new paper (thanks to
> tunabananas for buying!) and the software has been configured to
> hopefully be more stable and automatically start if the computer is
> rebooted.
>
> --
> Marc Juul

-------