[sudo-discuss] This Sat 3/30: Today I Learned: Intro to Bicycle Repair and Maintenance

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:28:26 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Please join us at *2PM this Saturday* (3/30) for the "Today I Learned"
workshop "*Intro to Bicycle Repair and Maintenance.*"

Come learn how your bike works and how to do basic bicycle maintenance and
repair. Feel free to bring your bike! Also, if you have them available,
bring *tools*, *materials*, *parts*, and other *useful supplies* as a drive
to fill our space with more bike essentials!

Location: Sudo Room: 2141 Broadway, entrance on 22nd St., take the elevator
upstairs