[sudo-discuss] Need help reshaping some data with pandas (and/or numpy)...

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:20:43 PDT 2013

Thanks!

I'm kinda shooting for doing this in person at sudo room, because
there's a lot of explaining of the problem that will have to happen.

Once someone understands what I'm trying to do, I have no doubt it'll
be a quick answer.

I just don't have a lot of time for inefficient comm media at the
moment.  IRC in particular is one of those high-time-investment /
low-throughput / variable-ROI scenarios that I am a little put off by.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com