[sudo-discuss] Sudo room should be about creating

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Mar 26 13:09:09 PDT 2013

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:0gLbutAlscAJ:trade.gov/press/press_releases/2009/export-factsheet_021109.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgMgNFSKP2YOGAZU-1ktZe0zRZfcrk0E-z039nbs7ODEu3d9lEDRLwcd0-hD8SKzY9V8wdFb6S2aY4C7YPYM7CM0bDmABNZoOTLSKhpDC_e2k3jFfvYLOVrnOCNY7UWerNq4qvk&sig=AHIEtbQmBvYfPIBZl3es1g8npWRLRBNdFw

US Services totalled $561 billion in 2008... private services (which
include financial services) at around $241 billion USD. Royalties and
license fees are $91.1 billion (whoa! no wonder the SOPA folks are so
excited. that's big money)

Capital goods were our biggest goods exports, at $469 bilion USD. So I was
wrong, sorry about that!

This is from 2008... wonder how much has changed?

I'm confused why a chart of US exports would not include our services. we
are a service economy right now despite all the uptick in manufacturing.