[sudo-discuss] UPDATE/REMINDER: Amending Articles of Association on 3/27!

Tommy York tommy.york at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:24:55 PDT 2013

No, I don't think so, not yet.I think we're around $550, $650 short but I
can't tell you exactly until I get access to the Community Bank of the Bay
account. We received $729.15 in WePay donations in the month of March so
far.

Some more data: I'll try to get access to the Community Bank of the Bay
account soon - but since the 18th, when I last downloaded a CSV of the
transactions and uploaded it to the Google Docs repository, there were
$488.90 of donations to Sudoroom. (Thank you everyone who donated during
this period.) This wasn't $488.90 / $60 = 8.15 members, but donations were
variable. I'll update the spreadsheets.

These numbers don't include checks - Matt donated the ones we received in
the last week, and should have an accurate total.

For reference: the total fixed costs per month are $1,775.21

This coming Wednesday I'll update the Fiscal Solvency worksheet with new
information and try to get a functional version of the two March columns
going.
Thomas Riley York (杨德民) 510.926.0510
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tommyyork