[sudo-discuss] wiki spam

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:25:59 PDT 2013

For now, I've disabled new user registrations, installed
SimpleAntiSpam<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension%3aSimpleAntiSpam>and
SpamBlacklist <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension%3aSpamBlacklist>. If
you want an account on the wiki, please email me.

The rush of spam is due to the mediawiki reinstall and cleanup done by
wrought and legind to get the wiki functioning again. If anyone's
particularly savvy with spam protection and wants to help make the wiki
more secure, plz ping me.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org