[sudo-discuss] crawlspace takeaway

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:51:40 PDT 2013

Wow, that was epic! Im jealous; you had your own real life Lord of the Rings quest!

The wiki documentation was hilariously written!

In the Sudo Room documentary, can i be you in the dramatic re-enactment of the Crawlspace? My hero. :)

Congrats to all Sudo Room adventurers (and survivors). I salute you. May your names forever ring in our songs and in our hearts.

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream
Facebook.com/MotoAtomico