[sudo-discuss] Cross pollination with dancers and sound guys

J Clark LitSL at manymedia.com
Mon Mar 25 08:10:35 PDT 2013

It can be done and it's pretty cool. There's a company, PhaseSpace, taking those ideas a step further: using the LEDs for animation (e.g., Spiderman). See phasespace.com and towerofthedragon.com. Are there sudoers who might like to help with the Tower movie? Those folks would love it to be a community-participatory thing.

  j.