[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights...Live!

Oakland Nights Live Jeremy at oaklandnightslive.com
Thu Mar 21 21:48:48 PDT 2013

Thanks for the chalk info, we hadn't heard about that, won't happen again.

There are photos from the event here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.436781736406203.1073741826.162889770462069&type=3

And we don't video it ourselves, but one of the 6 acts video-ed themselves
here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWM2YDA2rhg&feature=youtu.be