[sudo-discuss] wiki fixed, reset your passwords + ROUND OF THANKS

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:09:51 PDT 2013

thank you so much bill! this was an absolutely urgent need and i would like
to extend a million thank yous to you for fixing it. we will suffer through
the lack of a single sign on, but that pain is worth it for the pleasure of
having the wiki up and running.

i'd like to also take a moment to thank others who have been doing awesome
stuff for the sudo community (if i have left you off the list this is my
oversight and not an intentional slight!):

thanks to andrew & jordan for working on the outside door - this is
imperative!

thanks to mitch for the soldering workshop yesterday

thanks to naomi for organizing the radio room (i'm sorry, but i unplugged
the ethernet switch because it was giving me some trouble!)

thanks to whoever has been getting the site up and running every time it
goes down

thanks to ray for feeding us at meetings and to all who have taken on the
roles of exchequer, facilitator, note taker, and last minute etherpad
switcher

thanks to everyone who has been trying to improve our conflict resolution
process

thanks to morten for bringing his family by to see the space and say hello

and thanks to everyone else who comes to the space, hacks at the space,
brings others to the space, and works to improve things that allow our
community to work better together and love sudo room.

- marina