[sudo-discuss] TONIGHT: Hack The Gallery Inauguration and Launch Event!

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:56:19 PDT 2013

Pickled Baby Ginger as inspired by my mom. :)

Every year around the beginning of spring baby ginger is available in the
asian markets. My mom would buy a couple of pounds and pickle them.

So here's a jar for the Hack the Gallery event tonight. That baby pink
color is all natural!

See you tonight.

I'm also making rice balls, but we'll see how many I finish in the time I
have. ;)

cheers,