[sudo-discuss] Tamale's USB pins fell out D:

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Fri Mar 22 09:38:01 PDT 2013

If we can get the schematic for the connections (Andrew? Jae? if I recall?), I'll make an enclosure and wiring harness at the microcontroller meetup tuesday 3/26.  An enclosure for the doorman might be good too if that hasn't already been done.  Manifesting scrap plywood and sheet metal...

Cheers,
Hol