[sudo-discuss] Tamale's USB pins fell out D:

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:32:10 PDT 2013

Tamale is our door controller, as you probably know. It controls the
doorknob by a USB cable. The cable is spliced in two wires which were
apparently VERY LOOSELY attached to two pins on the raspi. In the
process of running ethernet cable from the crawlspace, we accidentally
knocked into tamale and both the wires came loose. We don't know how
they were attached! We'll try trial & error, but it would be very
helpful if someone could help us, who actually put it together in the
first place. How ironic that we finally get the outer door connected,
and then we break the inner door.

tl;dr could tamale's makers please help us fix the USB pins?