[sudo-discuss] DOOR ACCESS HACKING!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:57:46 PDT 2013

I got a hold of George and asked him about running the cables, and he
basically unlocked a closet door with access to a crawlspace and said
"have at it!" So if someone can get enough cable to Sudoroom TODAY or
TONIGHT, then we can solve this problem! I've looked everywhere,
including the networking closet in the hallway (George opened it for
me) and I can't find any large spools of Cat5.

I'm going to crawl up and measure exactly how long we need. In the
meantime, can someone please help get some cable here? Thanks!