[sudo-discuss] Hosting a community calendar, need a rails developer!

Max Ogden max at maxogden.com
Wed Mar 20 21:16:01 PDT 2013

Hi all, I'd like to repurpose Calagator, the open source community calendar
from Portland: http://calagator.org/

The goal is to set up a calendar for Oakland that lists educational +
public events.

The problem is that I'm not a very good Ruby on Rails developer (the
technology that the calendar is written with). It can be deployed to Heroku
but I had some issues.

Is there anyone that has some Rails skills willing to help deploy + babysit
the app (patch occasional rails security vulnerabilities :D)? If so, please
email me.

Here is an issue on Github that summarizes the problems I had:
https://github.com/calagator/calagator/issues/25

Thanks!

Max