[sudo-discuss] My "Today I Learned" this Sat

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:09:19 PDT 2013

Hi, I wanted to start publicizing my workshop this Saturday for Today I Learned.  But it looks like the wiki for Today I Learned is broken. Is it still OK to do the workshop on Saturday afternoon? My idea is to teach anyone and everyone to solder using lots of fun and intriguing kits for total beginners to complete successfully (and cool enough for experts to enjoy, too).  TV-B-Gone kits, Brain Machine kits, blinky-light kits, and lots, lots more.  Anyone can learn this stuff!  All skill levels, all ages -- all welcome! More info:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays Any way to get the workshop on the Sudo Room main calendar? It would be nice to use this to attract some new folks to Sudo Room.  Thanks,Mitch.