[sudo-discuss] Spiritual analysis of last weeks Meeting

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:33:41 PDT 2013

Fair enough,

And, I mean, I'm on board with that.

One other thought:  I think one way we could look at that is similar to a
requirements phase on an agile project:  You have a tiger team up
front(political philosophy people, people with expertise in community org,
et all) to set parameters, and then you make the people who write the
document the content owners, and overall product owners.

Intake comes from all users via email to the product owners, goes into the
document, and most of that could happen offline, and if people object we
take a vote on issues.  I'm a big fan of voting, and don't know why we
don't do it.  If it keeps the meetings under 45 mins, I won't miss a
meeting.

-Rusty

--
Cheers,