[sudo-discuss] DOOR ACCESS HACKING!

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 20:24:07 PDT 2013

Yo Andrew-

I have a box of Cat 5 if this helps any, and my usual telco tool-set.
There shouldn't be a need to get into the elevator shaft.  Darn if I
can't remember where I put my long drill-bits, but it's been a while
since I've been on the cable crew.

YES we need a means of access to the space that requires that people
have nothing more than a human body with a brain to remember the code
and fingers or equivalent to enter it.

-G.

=====