[sudo-discuss] Adeline House is looking for a new Housemate

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:16:04 PDT 2013

Dear sudo'ers,

Juul, Tunabananas, mr. Phage, Sir Mikey and myself have reached a final
agreement with our landlord to rent the 2nd story on our Adeline House in
West Oakland. We are looking for new housemates (both "permanent" and
subletters, as some are away for some month), to starting 1st of April.
We'd definitely love to have people we already know move in.

We live as a community, sharing food (90% dumpster dived), the work on the
house, etc. Our garden will soon be sprouting cool stuffs, and we have a
yurt, chicken and more. Rent is cheap.

Now having more space, we want to take this is an opportunity to "level up"
our community and our intention of living together. If you're interested
living as part of an intentional hacker-community, and building it even
stronger, this might be a good fit.

*TL:DR; We are awesome. Want to live with awesome people? Throw an e-mail
and we will meet.*
*
*
Make a great day,