[sudo-discuss] Test Driven Articles Development

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:27:55 PST 2013

I think one way we can improve the amendment process is moving the Articles
into git of some sort (github / gitorious). It fits better:
- explicit distributed development model
- rigorously, clearly tracked and presented changes, branches, releases
- explicit vetting and approval of modifications via pull requests / pulls
I will do this if no one objects.