[sudo-discuss] Test Driven Articles Development

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:25:15 PST 2013

I agree that this is a good idea to make thinking more concrete.
Unfortunately it is harder to put into practice and impossible to automate
since real people must be involved who ideally would be as invested as they
would be if something real were at stake and would act accordingly.
I proposed something similar in the context of the community democracy
project: that the budgeting procedure they propose actually be carried out
on a regular basis to build experience with it and find bugs.
For sudo room, for our meetings and other routine procedures, we do the
equivalent anyway, and for exceptional things i.e. conflict resolution, the
difficulties mentioned before present themselves.
Even as a repository of thought experiments, it still could be valuable.