[sudo-discuss] Who's SudoRoom's web server admin?

Lisha Sterling lishevita at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:20:14 PST 2013

Woops... I sent the wrong CVE. There was one for Tornado that was also open
and when I bopped back and forth between my windows I copy-pasted the wrong
URL. Sorry.

I'll try to figure out which one I'd pulled up from the scripts I ran on
sudoroom.org yesterday (as opposed to the others that popped up from the
other things I was looking at. *groan*).

- Lish  (feeling really dumb at the moment...)

http://www.alwayssababa.com/