[sudo-discuss] Constable amendment changes

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:04:05 PST 2013

In the second case, I added this because handling the money and being
authorized to use the accounts was key to my being exchequer, and will
remain so, and even if aspects of the processes of handling money are
delegated, distributed, automated, (it happened with wepay a bit,) these
basics remain necessary as a default.