[sudo-discuss] Subiir, you are loved, but we need to do something about these:

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Wed Mar 6 22:57:30 PST 2013

One of the current problems I'm aware of is recycling management.  I
believe we don't actually currently have a way to dispose of the
recycling.  Last Sunday my solution was to bike home with a bag of empty
beer and wine bottles, to lower the recycling load.  Probably not a long
term solution, but maybe for next week we can

1) Ask anyone who has recycling service at their home to bring back some
bottles
2) Make a decision about recycling.  (we're pretty flush right now, we
can afford recycling at least, amiright?)

Bill