[sudo-discuss] 3/5 Microcontroller Project Hack Night: Wrap-up

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:54:22 PST 2013

I mentioned canbus because it is the parent of many derived systems that
focus on aerospace, industrial automation, safety devices, etc. despite
being itself developed for ground vehicles and focused on basic
functionality. It is also based on a cool physical layer implementation of
arbitration with open transistor collectors that preserves message
priorities in bounded time and seems like a step above ethernet in that
regard. Canbus lan-ethernet wan gateway anyone?