[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Request for sudo-announce Digest mode

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:04:25 PST 2013

Hey all,

Aasronco has an important point about using sudo-announce. Not unreasonable
to enable digest, but maybe there's a bigger point:

Let's put together a weekly newsletter for sudo-announce. Then, additional,
absolutely necessary messages can be sent in addition (max ~2-3 / week,
mostly 1 / week)?

// Matt