[sudo-discuss] Anaerobic Digester

Matthew Meier wolfy at wlfy.it
Tue Mar 5 12:45:31 PST 2013

Hey Sudoers,

I think this is kind of neat. I'm working today on an anaerobic digester.
The first of its kind in America. Imported from Germany.

It uses "Green Waste" (Food Garbage and Branches and Other Plant matter)
and Digests it the same way a cow does. In the end you're left with High
Nutrition Fertilizer, and natural gas which is pumped into a generator
which powers the facility. There is no waste generated in this process.

That's all I know but yeah. It's pretty neat!

-Wolfy