[sudo-discuss] Yelp Locksmiths Greatest Hits Vol. 1

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:39:57 PST 2013

   1. *"These mother fuckers should burn in hell. *Quit scamming people.
   You'd make more money actually being nice honest and helping more people
   that like your business instead of charging a shit load for 1 customer and
   losing 27490291.
   2. "...The guy shows up in literally 10 minutes, pops open the door in
   about 30 seconds and then charges me $100 for the "labor" because opening a
   door is a $100 charge.  WTF... Such bullshit.
   *Two stars for him being super speedy though.*"
   3. *"Since my cat was inside crying and needing to be fed*- I told him I
   would pay $200 for him to unlock it or I was going to call someone else.
    He ended up drilling the lock out and then wanting to charge another $190
   to replace it.  *Preying on desperate people in bad situations.*"
   4.  "When he got here he said it would be 29 dollars service fee and 100
   to pick the lock, he spent exactly 30 seconds trying to pick the lock, said
   it was unpickable and went to his car to get a drill and another lock to
   replace it.  Took him may be 15 minutes to drill and replace the lock then
   he handed me a bill for 258 dollars.  I said how could something that jtook
   under 30 minutes with very little effort cost so much.  *He didn't care,
   just took my credit card and charged it."*
   5. IF I COULD GIVE THEM NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD NOT HESITATE! *This is my
   first review and I actually made a yelp account just to save anyone from
   falling into their scam* they call a business.
   6. They call themselves locksmiths, but that is a joke. They completely
   busted our font door lock (to the point that the handle was hanging loosely
   off the door and no long worked to keep the door closed), then proceeded to
   charge (and demand!) $150 for the "service." *I could have gotten in a
   lot quicker and cheaper by borrowing a neighbor's hammer!*

-Rusty