[sudo-discuss] Front Page Redesign: Put the mesh network on the front of the wiki + the sudoroom.org page

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Jun 27 20:02:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm looking over the SudoRoom projects and the most ambitious, the one most
interesting to me, and the one that needs funding now is the Mesh Network.

   - Could we redesign the front page so that the mesh network is featured
   more prominently? it is a manifeestation of all the SudoRoom values
   - Could there be periodical updates so that people can find the donate
   button and donate to the mesh network?
   - Could the front of the wiki features the mesh network as the featured
   project?

Personally as a newsreader, I'd prefer to see more discussion of the mesh
network on the sudo-discuss list. If there is some kind of security issue
then I can understand avoiding doing that.

What doesn't appeal to me as a discussion reader is reading lots of self
righteousness, or people weakening a viewpoint by going to the extreme. I'm
talkinga bout people that wind down into such deep conspiracy theories that
they make anyone with  a tangentially related theory seem like a total
crackpot.

Then again, you can do whatever you want. I'm not working on the mesh
network right now, I just like the idea of it.
It solves so many economic, social, and political issues in one fall stroke.

Best,

Romy