[sudo-discuss] Soylet project hiring "makers"

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:05:47 PDT 2013

Ok, i had to apply for this job. In the cover i mentioned i had "ice cream making skills, production skills, knife skills, people skills, tech skills" and in my resume I prominently displayed the tag "people and food" (in the context of building community thru food). So we'll see if they have a sense of humor.

But how crazy would it be to work on the final formulation and flavor of Soylent?

I couldn't resist.

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream