[sudo-discuss] Soylet project hiring "makers"

Garrett Robinson garrett.f.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:32:46 PDT 2013

If you haven't heard of Soylent, it's a much-blogged-about and recently
crowd-funded attempt to replace the "drudgery" of purchasing and preparing
food with a convenient, nutritionally complete beverage. See the original
blog posts (quite entertaining) here: http://blog.soylent.me/

Anyway, they just announced they're hiring someone to "mix" Soylent at
their facility in Oakland for 5 hrs/day, $20/hr.
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5954164

I thought this might appeal both to the hacking and the
alternative-income-seeking impulses of many members of the Sudoroom krewe.
If anybody ends up doing this, let me know - I'm pretty curious!

// Garrett