[sudo-discuss] Sudo-Mesh Social Club

Tony Barreca tony.barreca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:12:56 PDT 2013

"xenomorphic tail grafting," eh?

Let me guess: "Xeno" is "foreign" or "other" and "morphic" means it
pertains to "forms" (in approximately the Platonic sense), so is
"xenomorphic tail grafting" what you get when, say, you graft a dog's tail
onto a monkey?

Thanks,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Ray Lai <raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very cool, Eddan! Thanks for sharing.
>
> Now my club for xenomorphic tail grafting aficionados can become a tax
> free reality!
>
> Raymond Lai
> Ice Cream Man
> Atomic Ice Cream
> Facebook.com/MotoAtomico
>
> On Jun 27, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Eddan Katz <eddan at clear.net> wrote:
>
> As my task from this past week for the Mesh group has been to do some more
> research on tax structure advantages and disadvantages - I wanted to share
> my excitement about 501(c)(7) with everyone. Social Clubs!
> Check it out --
> http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Other-Non-Profits/Social-Clubs.
>
> Examples of 501(c)(7) ----
>
>    - College social/academic fraternities and sororities
>    - Country clubs
>    - Amateur hunting, fishing, tennis, swimming and other sport clubs
>    - Dinner clubs that provide a meeting place library, and dining room
>    for members
>    - Variety clubs
>    - Hobby clubs
>    - Homeowners or community associations whose primary function is to
>    own and maintain recreational areas and facilities

Tony Barreca
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonybarreca
Skype: tonybarreca
Twitter: tbarreca