[sudo-discuss] hacking housing - RV / deployable housing

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 00:28:47 PDT 2013

This is right down the track of livelihood hacking.

Tim from Chez Hack sit with some well developed projects related to this,
that I am slowly plugging into. If anyone's interested in pursuing it
further with us, get in touch with me and we can talk :)

Make a great day,
Morten H. D. Fuglsang
US: +1 415 799 6931 // skype: FlyvendeHest